SHARE

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jumping over the edge.


“Suffering, once accepted, loses its edge, for the terror of it lessens, and what remains is generally far more manageable than we had imagined.”
Lesley Hazelton


“When one jumps over the edge, one is bound to land somewhere.”


“I'm so tired, but I can't sleep...standing on the edge of something much too deep...funny how I feel so much but cannot say a word...we are screaming inside, oh, but we can't be heard...so afraid to love you, more afraid to lose...clinging to a past”
Sarah McLachlan quotes


“I want to stand as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all the kinds of things you can't see from the center.”
Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.


“When one jumps over the edge, one is bound to land somewhere.”
wolfdyke
D.H. Lawrence


Jumping is the hardest part - falling is easy.


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP