SHARE

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Flickr Inspirational Find


I found this lovely collection of photographs on Flickr from 'Serendipity Corner'.

She has a gorgeous selection of photos, many a close-up/macro shot (of which I'm a big fan of) and the use of colours are inspiring. Who knew everyday items could hold such beauty and wonder.

  • Umbrella and Magnolia

This vintage French print ad caught my eye as I have the same one but in A4 size.
I bought it from a market stall along the river Siene when I visited Paris last year.
It sits up on my bedside table and I just love looking at it.

1 comments:

Luisa Brimble January 30, 2009 at 12:12 AM  

oooooh thank you so very much Kara very flattered indeed!!! thank you too for letting me know. keep well.

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP